2021 Wrap-up – BSE The trusted partner for families
In 2021 across our Dubbo and Wagga Wagga Expos, along with the Griffith pop up, we welcomed 336 families (and over 800 children) keen to start or continue conversations with schools about their boarding options. Of these, 70% were first-time visitors to the Expo.
Our exit surveys continually demonstrate how important the Boarding Schools Expos are for rural and regional families. The stats show that after attending an Expo, 78% of families are considering schools they hadn’t previously thought of or even short-listed. These numbers show beyond doubt that schools attendance and responsiveness to the needs of families plays a major role. In 2021 100% of families rated your response, attitude and knowledge as excellent. 9 out of 10 families indicated they had made a shortlist of school campuses to visit.
These numbers really do speak for themselves – it’s just so important to be there face to face, and 2022 will see the team at Boarding Schools Expo provide even more opportunities for you to meet families from right across Australia.
|2022 Expo Dates & Locations|
|Dubbo Expo – 2 spots left||Fri 13 & Sat 14 May||Convention Centre|
|Wagga Wagga Expo – full – waitlist only||Fri 3 & Sat 4 June||Bolton Park Stadium|
|Moree Pop-up Expo – full – waitlist only||Thu 21 July||Moree Services Club|
|Tamworth Expo – 2 spot left||Fri 22 & Sat 23 July||Memorial Town Hall|
|Mount Isa Expo||Fri 14 & Sat 15 Oct||Buchanan Park Entertainment Centre|
|Boarding 365 (virtual event)||TBC||Where ever you call home|
Bookings are on a first come-first serve basis. Avoid disappointment by booking early. All Expos are open to all boarding schools (all states).
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries 0427 888 777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And please do join us in 2022 to showcase your boarding school.
We will have a comprehensive COVID-19 Safety Plan in place for all our Expos.
Thank you again for your support. We look forward to working with you next year.
Boarding Schools Expo Australia
Please note prices are subject to change pending Covid-19 requirements
50% non-refundable deposit due 19 Nov 2021* and final 50% payment due May
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION:
|Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth||$3,800 incl. GST per Expo|
50% dep $1,900 incl. GST per Expo
|Moree||$3,200 incl. GST |
50% dep $1,600 incl. GST
AFTER 19 NOVEMBER 2021:
|Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth||$4,500 incl. GST per Expo|
50% dep $2,250 incl. GST per Expo
|Moree||$3,500 incl. GST |
50% dep $1,750 incl. GST
|Mount Isa – early bird registration by 1 April 2022||$3,800 incl. GST |
50% dep $1,900 incl. GST
|Mount Isa – AFTER 1 April 2022||$4,500 incl. GST|
50% dep $2,250 incl. GST
Friday 12.30pm – 6.00pm
Saturday 9.30am – 2.30pm
School Setup time, Friday from 9.30am -12.00pm
Exhibitor Briefing, Friday 12.00pm prior to each Expo
Moree Pop-up Expo
Thursday 12.30pm – 6.30pm
School Setup time, from 11.00am
Exhibitor Briefing 12.00pm
Marketing / Advertising
Extensive National Mixed Media Campaign & Professional PR
- Expo website:
- A school profile page with link to your school website inc. video embed feature
- School, Open day, Scholarships and Fees directory listings
- Social Media – Facebook, Blog, Twitter and Instagram
- E-newsletter fortnightly to our extensive database
- Podcast – Destination Boarding
- The Land, Queensland Country Life, Farm Weekly, Stock & Land, Stock Journal and it’s affiliated Australian Community Media publications + BSE Feature in The Land
- TV advertising
- ICPA Mail Out / E-flyer and National Advertising campaign Pedals Magazine
- Dedicated SEO Management Team driving unique visitors to our website
- Targeted multi-channel advertising partnerships
- E-flyer supplied to participating schools
- Regional Newspapers
- Community sponsorship – Junior sports teams
- Banners, flyers and posters
- Street Signage
- PR (local radio, local press)
- Local Primary School Newsletter ads
- Venue Hire – well appointed central locations
- Catering – (2 day Expos) a working lunch is provided both days for 2 reps per school / Pop-up Expo, a lunch will be provided for 2 reps
- Pop-up Expo (booths are not used) – table, table cloth, chairs and desk signage
- Exhibition Booths (2 day Expos) – individually lit 3m x 2m approx.
- Booth Signage – header board
Table, table cloth and chair/s
Lighting and power for each booth
- Reception Desk – meet & greet with visitor name tags
- Street Signage
- Administration & Coordination
- Expo Statistics and Feedback
Virtual Event – Boarding 365
- Booth and Signage
- Marketing campaigns directly targeted as for Expo Events above
- Catering – Lunch delivered to your office for two people
- Virtual Reception Desk – meet & greet and online chat option for those visitors that need it
- Conversation Starter – engage when a visitor checks into your ‘virtual booth’ regardless of whether they’ve booked an appointment
- Calendar Appointment Bookings
- Live Virtual Expo Statistics and Feedback
- Reports throughout the duration of the Expo: details of visitor registrations to your ‘virtual booth’ & contact details of each visitor; detailed data on how your visitors engaged with your ‘virtual booth’ allowing you to fine tune throughout the duration.
- Streamlined easy access to your ‘virtual booth’ to add material in a variety of formats.
2022 Exhibitor Registration
"*" indicates required fields