REGIONAL EVENTS CO PTY LTD T/as Boarding Schools Expo Australia – Conditions of Entry for Exhibitors
The purpose of these Conditions of Entry is to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all participants at
Regional Events Co Pty Ltd Events
You acknowledge and agree that entry to and attendance at the event is subject to compliance with these Conditions of Entry. You will also be bound by any Conditions of Entry for the relevant event venue.
- Stay home if unwell.
- Entry to the event venue is at your own risk.
- MASK WEARING IS MANDATORY AT THIS EVENT. NO MASK, NO ENTRY.
- Any person exhibiting signs of illness, cough or fever will be refused entry and asked to isolate.
- You must adhere to physical distancing measures by keeping 1.5m away from those not in your attendance group as much as possible.
- You must provide full details including first name, last name, organisation name, mobile phone number and email address to the Event Organiser. This information will be provided when exhibitors register their staff on our registration portal.
- You consent to information listed under item 1.6 being shared with the relevant health authorities if required for contact tracing purposes.
- You must not enter the event venue if you have been directed to self-quarantine by government authorities.
- Entry and Event Changes
- You must not enter the event without registering with our QR code. The QR Code will be provided to you by the Event Organiser’s concierge upon entry.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to amend the dates for holding the event, to close the event or vary its hours, as is necessary or required by law, and to the extent permitted by law will not be liable for any loss to the participant arising from such a change.
- General Event Conditions
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the event may be liable for prosecution.
- Those persons accompanying minors at the event are responsible for the care and supervision of those minors at all times. Unaccompanied minors will not be admitted to the event.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the event venue or within 10 metres of the event entrance, or as governed by the event venue.
- Alcohol is not permitted at the event or within the event venue.
- Possession or use of illicit substances within the event venue is prohibited. Any person suspected of possessing, using, being under the influence of or selling illicit substances within the event venue will be ejected from the event venue and referred to police.
- Anti-social behaviour or illegal activity will not be tolerated within the event venue. Refusal to comply with management or security directives will result in ejection from the event venue without entitlement to a refund.
- Weapons of any kind or any other items determined by the Event Organiser to be a risk of injury or public nuisance are not permitted within the event venue.
- Canvassing of visitors or exhibitors at the event is prohibited.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices to be used within the event venue. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for the disabled and/or elderly which must first be approved by the Event Organiser.
- Dogs or other animals are not permitted within the event venue with the exception of registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs which must first be approved by the Event Organiser.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, or remove any person from within the event venue at any time without notice if it is deemed they present a risk of harm of injury to themselves, other persons or property or otherwise at the Event Organiser’s discretion.
- Except due to the Event Organiser’s negligence or as expressly provided in these Conditions of Entry, the Organiser will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the event and the event venue, including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the Organiser or its employees, contractors or agents.
- In the event that any additional provisions are implied into these terms and conditions by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or any other law or regulation in force throughout Australia from time to time, to the extent permitted by law, the Event Organiser’s liability will be limited to the remedies required of the Event Organiser under the applicable law or regulation.
- Photography and/or video equipment, drones or other remote control devices are not permitted within the event venue unless pre-arranged with the Event Organiser.
- The Event Organiser and/or a representative of the Event Organiser will be taking promotional photography and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Participants who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the Event Organiser and/or a representative of the Event Organiser may be used on social media platforms. Photographs and videos may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and other promotional material.
- Privacy and Other
- If any part of these Conditions of Entry is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then to the extent possible, the part will be severed from the remaining Conditions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of NSW, Australia. The parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the state of NSW, Australia.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to modify or change these Conditions of Entry without notice.
Regional Events Co Pty. Ltd. t/as Boarding Schools Expo – Conditions of Entry
Last updated 7 October 2021 and will be updated as circumstances dictate.