No 1. Logistics
Think about things other than academic and extra curricular activities. Don’t forget the logistical issues… What will they do on weekends? Is there anybody to take them out…
No. 2 – Considerations
We had to make the right decision for our daughter based not on what we knew, but on what we could find out. That required talking to your child through the process…
Budding film-makers, share your tips!
We’re inviting you to share tips to help others on their journey to find a boarding school. Watch the video link above to see an example.
What we need…
A short video, anywhere between 30 seconds and 60 seconds (that’s just a guide). The whole process should take less than 5 minutes.
- Choose a well lit location with a plain wall behind you and not too much background noise
- Shoot it on you phone in a horizontal format
- Use the back camera on your phone, so you can see what you’re doing, or ask someone to hold the phone for you
- Make sure there is a second of recording before and after you speak, this will ensure none of your words are cropped (We will trim the video before we publish it)
- When you’re done, just click share and email it to Remember to include your name, and let us know if you are a boarder, a former boarder, a parent or a school representative
We’re offering a subscription to Outback Magazine for our favourite tips at the end of the 2015 Expo season.