Set in the Riverina District of NSW, St Paul's offers a small, country experience!
Boarding at St Paul's is known as Learning in Residence, as we believe that our students who are residents have a unique, extended opportunity for personal, social, and educational growth and development.
St Paul's offers an outstanding boarding experience within our Learning in Residence Program and we invite our residents (boarders) to both engage in and respect our residential programs and activities. Take comfort in the knowledge that every resident at St Paul’s College has an unequalled opportunity to learn. Choose to spend your time wisely – find what you are passionate about and pursue these interests with great vigour. Above all, make the most of those opportunities available - get to know your peers and forge life-long friendships that will stand our students in good stead, now, and into the future.
Rodney and Sonya Carey from Far West NSW share - Why they love St Paul's.
"We took considerable time looking for a boarding school that suited the needs of our children. Both Bryce and Ryan have been raised on a station in Far West NSW and had studied through School of the Air, out of Broken Hill, so it was important to find a school where they would feel comfortable in the environment and be able to follow their passions in their education.
St Paul's answered all our requirements offering agricultural and equine studies. When we visited, it was clear that this would be a safe place where both the education and well-being of the students is a top priority".
- Boarding Years Offered
- 7–12 Co-ed
- School Years Offered
- Number of Boarders
- Number of Day Students
- Number of Girls
- Number of Boys
- Religious Affiliation
- Lutheran Church of Australia
- Tuition Only
- From Yr 7 $6820 to Yr 12 $10590 pa
- Boarding Only
- Weekly $13490, Full $17820
- Sibling Discount
- Tuition 15% - 50%, Boarding 20% - 50%
- Indigenous Scholarship Programme
- International Baccalaureate
- CRICOS provider
(Full Fee Paying Overseas Students)
- Boarding : Students planning to weekly or full-time Board.
- Academic : Yr 7 entering 2022.
- Academic : Yr 9 & 11 entering 2022.
- Equine : ability, interest and aptitude in equine
- Agriculture : interest & desire to pursue agriculture
- First Nations : Yr 7 - 12
- Industrial Technology : Yr 10 - 12 (Technics)
Open Day Dates