In an increasingly globalised world, St. Paul’s International College provides opportunities for young people from a broad range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds to learn from and to respect each other’s differences and to grow in an appreciation of their shared humanity.
Through its co-educational boarding program, the College aims to:
- Provide accommodation that is comfortable and suited to the age and maturity of our boarders, and which gives each boarder appropriate levels of privacy
- Foster an environment in which the watchwords are ‘openness’ and ‘trust’, and in which teasing, harassment or bullying can have no part
- Encourage an environment founded on individual responsibility and mutual respect, one in which each boarder will feel able to approach any other member of the community – staff or student – confident in the knowledge that they will be received with courtesy and consideration
- Develop qualities of leadership and compassion in our boarders that will inspire them to individual excellence while working as part of a team.
- Boarding Years Offered
- 7–12 Co-ed
- Indigenous Scholarship Programme
- International Baccalaureate
- CRICOS provider
(Full Fee Paying Overseas Students)