Tara Anglican School for Girls is a specialist in girls' education.
Families from rural, regional and remote areas of NSW are an integral part of the Tara School community.
This supportive community provides structure while enabling girls to develop their own independence and life skills ready for university life and beyond.
Boarders are at the heart of the School and contribute fully to its daily life: to study, perform, create and explore. Each girl is individually cared for in our small community and taught to be
responsible for themselves and others while being compassionate global citizens.
We value the commitment, ability and exceptional contribution our boarders bring to the life of the School. Parents can have confidence that the Christian pastoral care provided within our Boarding House family and wider School community will ensure their daughter is safe and happy.
We care for up to 60 boarders from Year 5 to Year 12. There is a balanced mix of girls from Sydney, regional areas and overseas.
Senior School, Junior School and Eggleton House facilities are on the one campus, encouraging interaction across the School.
Boarding at Tara offers:
- Security - living and studying in a secure and stimulating environment
- Access - to all School facilities, spacious boarding rooms, recreational areas and vast green leafy grounds
- Nutrition - nutritionally balanced meals prepared by a professional chef
- Health - a Health Centre and qualified School Nurse on site during weekdays
- Friendship - great opportunities for companionship and friendship
- Independence - backdrop of a truly global learning experience enables girls to develop independence and make an easy transition to city living and tertiary study
- Boarding Years Offered
- 5–12 Girls
- School Years Offered
- Pre K–12
- Number of Boarders
- Number of Day Students
- Religious Affiliation
- Tuition Only
- From $17,858
- Boarding Only
- From $27,588
- Sibling Discount
- A sibling discount applies whilst two or more children from the same household are Students at the school.
- Indigenous Scholarship Programme
- International Baccalaureate
- CRICOS provider
(Full Fee Paying Overseas Students)
- Academic and All Rounder Scholarships (Years 7, 9)
- Boarding Scholarship (Years 7 and 9)
- Foundation (Means Tested) Scholarship (Year 7)
- Music Scholarship (Year 7)